Monday, December 28, 2015

Top 20 Reads of 2015



I've read a lot of books this year that were really good. I have a hard time trying to narrow the list down but I'm going to do it. 

#20
Cry Of The Sea by DG Driver

#19
House of Royals by Keary Taylor
Buy Link

#18
Dance Me Out of Danger by T.M Sullivan
Buy Link

#17
Nolan by james crawford

#16
Quiet Country by Colbie Kay
Buy Link

#15
Protecting Alabama by Susan Stoker
(Technically released in 2014 but I read and reviewed it in 2015)

#14
The Strongest Steel by Scarlett Cole

#13
Sweet Soul by Tillie Cole

#12
Coup De Grace by Lani Lynn Vale

#11
180 Days by T.E. Ridener

#10
Coming Out by Lila Rose

#9
Justice for Mackenzie by Susan Stoker

#8
Souls Unfractured by Tillie Cole

#7
Until Jax by Aurora Rose Reynolds
Buy Link

#6
Bleeding Love by Harper Sloan
Buy Link

#5
Immortal Moon by June Stevens Westerfield

#4
Lucky's Choice by Jamie Begley

#3
Spike by Aimee Louise Foster
Buy Link

#2
Ryan's Love by C.A. Harms
Buy Link

#1
Perfectly Imperfect by Harper Sloan
Buy Link

That's my list for this year. I look forward to 2016 and all the great books it will bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment