Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Review: Riot by Jamie Begley

Title: Riot (Predators MC #1)
Author: Jamie Begley
Publisher: Young Ink Press
Published Date: October 21, 2014
Genre: Romance/Contemporary

Synopsis:
Ice
As president of the Predators’ MC, my men and I are used to preying on the weak and those stupid enough to cross our paths. So why does a straitlaced teacher make me sit up and take notice when I see her for the first time?
The brothers all think she makes me weak, and believe me, weak in their eyes isn’t where I want to be. She wants me to prove she means more to me than the club, and when I fail, she thinks she can just walk away. She’s wrong. I’m a Predator, and nothing escapes me.

Grace
As a teacher, I’m supposed to want to educate those who want to learn, right? That’s what I believed until I was told I’d have to teach a class at the prison. I didn't move to a town labeled as one of the safest places in America only to be faced with a bunch of Predators.
He expects me to trust him despite being the reason I’m trapped in the middle of a prison riot. His club means more to him than I ever will, and if I give him a chance, he will break the fragile peace I have managed to find. It’s not the first time I’ve had to escape a predator.

*WARNING*
This work of fiction is intended for mature audiences only. All sexually active characters portrayed in this ebook are eighteen years of age or older. Please do not buy if strong sexual situations, multiple partners, extreme violence, drugs, and explicit language offends you.


Jamie Begley books are ones I look forward to reading. She creates fantastic stories and this one did not disappoint. I enjoyed reading about Ice and Grace. They really are Fire and Ice. Two polar opposites who are completely made for one another.
Grace has a hard time allowing someone into her world. After a traumatic past, you can understand why. Fate joins her with Ice. Ice brings Grace back to life. She has led a life of solitude for so many years, Ice was the fix she needed. Grace helps Ice to understand that it is okay to take a risk and love. I just love them together.
Grace’s friend CeCe is a trip. She also pushes Grace to live a little. I can see CeCe with Max. He needs someone like her in his life.
Begley does a cross over from her other series, VIP Room. We get to hear from Colton, Vida, Kaden and the other Mouth2Mouth members. Plus we see Penni and Jackal together. I hope they get a book soon.
Jamie Begley proves once again why she rocks as a writer. She creates dynamic characters who keep you entertained from beginning to end.  I absolutely love all her books and I cannot wait for the next one. 



5 out of 5 Stars!!!



Other Books by Jamie Begley:
Last Riders Series



The VIP Room Series

Biker Bitches Series


No comments:

Post a Comment