Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Excerpt of Challenged by Ryan Michele

CHALLENGED BY RYAN MICHELE- EXCERPT TOUR

excerpt reveal 
 Lust, love, and second chances. Growing up in the fast-paced and rough life of a motorcycle club wasn’t easy. Cleaning up the mess his father had made of Vipers Creed meant sacrifice. Cade ‘Spook’ Baker had given up everything to bring the club life back to what it was supposed to be: a family. The choices he made were not what he wanted, but they were necessary for the club as a whole. Second chances rarely came to Spook, so when his Trixie walked boldly into his clubhouse, the decision was made. Trixie would once again be his, this time for good. Trix Lamasters was raised by a master—a master con. All grown up, she made her life solid by making it about her club, Sirens. But one bad business decision brought her to her knees, forcing her to call on the one person she had sworn she would never trust again. Pasts have a way of not staying there. Things that were buried deep have a way of finding themselves in the light of a new day. Could something that had once crashed and burned for Spook and Trixie find a way out of the wreckage? With the odds against them, can they find a way to overcome the challenges, or will it all blow up in their faces? **Due to content, mature audiences only.**
challenged cover
BUY LINKS
 Kobo
rope knot isolated on the white background. mine right trixie (1)
Excerpt of Challenged
I tossed my smoke as Trixie opened the car door, her flat shoes hitting the blacktop. Then I saw torn jeans covering her sexy as hell legs. When she rose, I saw an emerald green top wrapped around her so fucking tight it gave me a great view of her tits. And then I noticed her long hair falling down to her waist in waves. Fuck, she was beautiful. Thought that fifteen years ago, but now, fuck … She was beyond anything I could have imagined. The glower on her face didn’t deter her beauty. Nope, it made me harder, even as she slammed her car door, shaking the vehicle. “I don’t need to be fucking babysat.” She pointed to Lee getting off his bike. “That little shit followed me from my house. You think I couldn’t find my way on my own?” I didn’t answer. Fuck no, not with her so close. I yanked her body to mine, and her hands came to my chest. “What are you …?” I cut her words off, my lips attacking hers. Fuck, she tasted just like her strawberry shampoo mixed with her enticing smell. My dick ached, jumping behind my jeans. It only took moments before she melted into me like ice cream. As the attitude disappeared with the kiss, I pulled back. “I needed to make sure you came.” Her eyes snapped up, the attitude coming back in full-force. “And what? You think it’s okay to have one of your … club guys come and follow me?” “First, they’re my brothers. Second, fuck yeah. I’ll give you a little time to realize how things work here, but babe, you’re far from stupid. That’s what tonight is: showing you my world.” “And you think showing me your world,” she mocked, putting her hands in quotes around the phrase, “is gonna change my mind?” She shook her head, her attitude leaving and a bit of somberness settling in her eyes. “I get it. You wanna fuck me out of your system. I get it Ca—Spook, I do, but letting me meet your brothers and showing me your world isn’t necessary for that. Having me here at your club isn’t necessary. I told you I don’t need your help with Nanette. I’m letting it ride.” I didn’t believe that last part. No way was she the type of person to let that disrespect get past her. She was up to something. She squeezed my arms, pulling me out of thinking about her words. “Looks like we have more to talk about than I thought.” I kissed her again, unable to be this close to her lips and not. “I’m not fucking you out of my system. Never fucking said those words to you.” “You did say you hadn’t had your fill,” she snapped. “No, I said I hadn’t had my fill yet.” I pulled her securely to me. “Yet could be thirty years from now. Never fucking know what tomorrow will bring.” She gasped, as if the concept was out of left field. “Just live in the fucking moment, Trixie. Live in the now. You’re here, so let’s see what the night brings us because you’re not fucking leaving.”
  full wrap challenged 
  About Ryan Michele 
 Ryan Michele has a huge obsession with reading, which only came to life after her best friend said she had to read Twilight. After reading that series, her entire world changed in the blink of an eye. Not only was she sucked into new worlds and all of the wonderful words authors put down on paper, she felt the urge to begin to write down the characters that played inside of her head. In doing so, Safe was born. Then Wanting You and the Ravage MC series. When she's not reading or writing, she spends time taking care of her two children and her husband, enjoying the outdoors and laying in the sun. 
  Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment