Monday, May 5, 2014

Review: Miles By H.J. Bellus

22013925Title: Miles (My Way #3)

Author: H. J. Bellus

Publisher: Limitless Publishing LLC

Page Count: 273

Genre: Adult Contemporary

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

 

Blurb:

I lost it all...

My hope, my happiness, and my will to live. My heart was tattered and torn from the promise of real love.

Until him...

His profound love for living, fortune cookies and collection of rusty matchbox cars made me smile again. It is a simple love story. I found my rainbow, my pot of gold, my piece of beautiful all in one simple man. Miles.

Not every happy ending is perfect...

A hidden secret forces me to reveal my hand and choose between my Prince Charming and my family.

My choice. My consequences. My story. My Mistake.

 

My Review:


Miles, Miles, Miles. What can I say about this man that can not be said by looking at the cover? Me. Bellus knows how to write an alpha male and make him sensitive at the right times.
This had to be my favorite book because it rocks the stable relationship that the main characters have had. It brings to light the question, which side would you choose? Is there really a side at all.
Miles shows up in town with more secrets, other than where he gets his fortune cookies. His meets Willow, who is trying to find her way after Greyson. They are opposites, yin and yang. At the same time they are the same. They fall in love. They are able to be each others rock.  End of story right. No.
Miles' secret comes out and lines are drawn. Willow is thrown in the middle. Before she would have cracked under the pressure. With the love and guidance of Miles she makes it through.
The story is a heartbreaking one. When you read what Willow went through with Greyson, you feel for her. Then with Miles. Such a strong gentle giant has had a hard life. Reading his start was hard also.
Ms. Bellus never disappoints her readers. Her books are always excellent and entertaining. I enjoy reading them.
This is a definite recommend read. I do suggest that the books be read in order though.


My Way Series Order:


20710532


Cree (My Way #1)


20737063


Tripp (My Way #2)


22013925


Miles (My Way #3)


Purchase Links:


Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon AU | Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment