Saturday, July 18, 2015

~ARC Review~ Tracker's End by Chantal Fernando


Title: Tracker's End
Series: Wind Dragons MC #3
Author: Chantal Fernando
Publisher: Gallery Books
Published Date: August 11, 2015
Genre: MC Biker Romance
Page Count: 352


**I received a copy of this book, from the publisher via Netgalley, in exchange for a honest review**


Tracker is everything I’ve ever wanted. 

I see him.
I’ve watched time change him.

I’ve been patient, but he still hasn’t noticed me.
Not the way I want him to.
The more time I spend with the MC, the more I understand. 

When you want something, you have to take it.
You have to fight for it.

And Tracker is more than worth fighting for.


Tracker's End was HOT! There is so much sexual chemistry between Lana and Tracker. I feared my Kindle would explode from the steamy scenes. Fernando really outdid herself with this book. I'm not normally a fan of books were the main character is an author. In this book, it works. The scenes that Lana writes helps to bring her and Tracker together and also intensify their relationship. Tracker has to be one of my favorite characters from this series, other than Rake. Tracker is one of the darker characters from the MC. Born to fight, he's great at his job. He's made even better with Lana. She brings out the more stable side of him. When he's around Lana, he brings out her wild side. 

From the moment the book begins, the author has the reader's attention. She takes you through the process of Lana and Tracker's relationship, along the way updating us on everyone else. The storyline flows very well. There isn't one part that drags. The story builds rather than being fast paced. The author even has a way of making you feel sorry for the villain, rather than hating them. I wanted to hate the villain too. 

If you've never read this series before, I highly recommend you pick it up and start reading. You won't be disappointed. 


5 out of 5 Stars




Other Books In The Series













No comments:

Post a Comment