Saturday, March 26, 2016

~*~ Review ~*~ The Sins That Bind Us by Geneva Lee


Title: The Sins That Bind Us
Author: Geneva Lee
Publisher: Estate Books
Published Date: March 15, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Blurb:

I wasn’t given a choice. Not when I did my first line of cocaine. Not when I became a single mother. But I changed, and every decision I’ve made was to protect myself and my son from my weaknesses — and my past.
Until Jude came along and made me question everything, even my own secrets.
The sins I carry with me can never be discovered. Life handed me broken bits of people and left me to construct my own world, and it’s too fragile to take a chance on Jude Mercer.

My Review:
The Sins That Bind Us is an intriguing book. It's told from the pov of the female main character and flashbacks of her past. The author does a great job with that. It doesn't confuse the reader, it adds to the complete storyline. 
I loved the story of Faith and Jude. When all of the secrets are finally revealed, you see how connected they really are. Their pasts have darkness and tragedy but they find some light within each other. 

I feel that the author did a great job with this book. It's not your typical pretty romance and I love that aspect of it. It is a book worth reading. 

My Rating:
5 out of 5 Stars!!

Purchase Links:


Connect With The Author

No comments:

Post a Comment